Hi my name is Kimberley, and I’m addicted to coffee.
Okay okay, I’m being dramatic, but if I’m being very honest, coffees in the morning make me very very happy.
Today I’m introducing you to this drip coffee maker of MY DREAMS, and hopefully yours soon too.
But first, let me give you a little backstory.
More than a cup of drip coffee, I LOVE a solo espresso. That dark, rich, smooth and powerful cup is what really gets me going in the morning. The flavour is woody and smoky, and the aroma is an evocative smell that is almost addictive.
Nothing is more satisfying than pouring a cup of dark espresso into one of my double-walled cups, a little cinnamon on top, of course, sitting on my couch in complete silence on a Saturday morning.
This is how I start my weekends.
After that cup, I’m ready to get on with my day (in a very good mood too). LOL
I typically only have espressos on weekends. It’s my treat. On weekdays with work, I love a good, strong cup of coffee to get me through my morning emails. Espresso lasts me maybe 10 minutes whereas a full coffee can last me 30-40 minutes.
Anyway, I was using a French press before I got the De’Longhi All-In-One Cappuccino, Espresso, and Coffee Maker. It was taking me forever to make one cup of coffee every morning. If you use a French press, you know what I mean.
Since working from home, I needed something more efficient. You know me, efficiency is key. I’ve only said it 928435246 on the blog before. Time is precious, and we don’t want to waste it spending time making a cup of coffee, you know?
INSERT…THE DRIP COFFEE MAKER OF MY DREAMS – The De’Longhi All-in-One Cappuccino, Espresso and Coffee Maker.
Guys, let me tell you, this has changed my coffee game significantly. Also, when we got this delivered, Andrew was all like “It’s too big! Where will we put this? We don’t have space. Do we really need this?” And now, he cannot live without this coffee maker…
This drip coffee maker came at the PERFECT time. We had just been told we needed to work from home, and with both, Andrew and I working together in a small condo, if the coffee wasn’t up to standards, we’d literally kill each other.
So, we welcomed the De’Longhi Coffee Maker with open arms back in March. We found a cute little nook in our kitchen and have been using it every day since then.
Let me get into some specifics with this drip coffee maker, k?
- Firstly, you totally feel like a Starbucks barista when making a coffee with this machine. It’s got a vibe, you know?
- It’s programmable. YES! This means you can program the coffee maker the night before to have your coffee ready for you in the morning. HELLO EFFICIENCY! We set this for 8:30am every morning, so that we wake up smelling the rich coffee aromas. Again, we are instantly in a good mood. LOL. All we need to do is pour into a cup and enjoy.
- It’s an all-in-one. So literally whatever you want, it can make. Everything from drip coffee, espressos, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, lattes, etc.
- Easy to use. LIKE, SUPER EASY. It’s not one of those complicated machines with 100 buttons. It’s totally user-friendly with everything displayed right in front of you.
- It makes the BEST coffees & espressos. UGH – So fucking good. Trust me guys, I’m serious about my coffees.
Also, I know this type of product isn’t an instant purchase for some. It’s expensive, I get it. Save up and then spurge on this baby. It’s totally worth it. It will really step up your coffee game.
Also, can we please talk about these glass, double-walled coffee mugs? I mean, I’ve got them in ALL sizes. They are so chic and also very Instagrammable. They’re also light-weight, BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and overall just cute. Grab the coffee mugs here, and the espresso cups here.
Also, something else I’ve been adding to my coffees lately is Vital Proteins Collagen. I’m not going into detail with this yet, because it’s something I’ve just started doing. But once I’ve noticed a difference in my skin, hair, nails, I will obviously share with you.
Okay, I’m off to make my second espresso for the day in my drip coffee maker of my dreams. Really though, you won’t regret this purchase.
+ If you enjoyed this post, check out 3 Things I Do First Thing In The Morning.