Okay, when it comes to Barefoot Dreams robes, I know the hype…
+ I will start this post off by saying this is in NO way sponsored. Barefoot Dreams is paying me nothing to write this post. LOL.
Every influencer, their dog (and their baby) has a Barefoot Dreams blanket, robe or pair of socks. So, I’m sure a lot of you are rolling your eyes at me now with this post.
But let me tell you, the hype is REAL. Guys, I finally caved and bought the robe. And I must say, MY GOSHHHH, was it ever worth it. I bought the robe as a little Christmas gift to myself. Every year I like to gift myself something for Christmas. Something I don’t necessarily need, but have wanted for a long, long time. Something frugal, you know?
This robe has been on my mind for a while. I’m a robe gal. LOVE THEM, and love them even more in the last couple years (because…the pandemic). And since I’m still working from home these days, I figured a nice, plush robe would be the perfect gift to myself. So, I hit “add to cart” and ordered the damn thing from Nordstrom.
When the robe arrived, I pretty much ripped the clothes off my body at the door to try the robe on. LOL. I did wait for the delivery guy to at least get to his van before stripping down.
Honestly, the feeling was INSANE. Buttery, soft, plush, heavenly are just a few of the words I would use to describe the Barefoot Dreams robe. It’s really the only robe you’ll ever need. If you run cooler, this is the robe for you. It’s so perfect for those winter mornings when you just can’t seem to get out of bed. Well, if you’ve got this robe, you jump right into it, and you’re instantly warm. It’s the best feeling ever.
WHY YOU NEED THE BAREFOOT DREAMS ROBE:
- It’s made from a machine-washable microfiber that won’t ever shrink or pill.
- Although it’s 100% polyester, it doesn’t feel like it at all. (Trust me, I hate polyester).
- Stretchy material that hugs your body.
- Arms are nice and flowy.
- Deep pockets for your phone that won’t slip out. (I hate when robes have angled pockets…)
- Made quite thick and heavy so it truly feels like a warm hug.
- Perfect for busy moms in the mornings. (As a soon-to-be-mom, I think about these things now).
You guys know, I love a slow, routined morning. Wake up, stretch, lemon water, breakfast, coffee, to-do list for the day, etc…
And there is nothing I love more than cozy-ing up in my robe, first thing in the morning, with my cup of coffee while I plan out my day. There is something so relaxing about the whole ordeal.
WHAT’S IN MY COFFEE:
And while I have you, let me break down my coffee for you. It’s very specific these days and you guys are enjoying it over on Insta.
- 1 Scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen powder
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- A splash of Silk Almond milk in Hazelnut flavour
- A couple pours of Earth’s Own Barista Oat Milk
- Pour coffee in and stir. Oh, and the coffee we drink is Kicking Horse. SO GOOD.
BTW, this is the coffee machine we use. I did an entire post on it because we love it.
Anyway, this post is about the Barefoot Dreams robe, and how everyone needs this. By the way, the robe is unisex and would make the perfect gift for any guy. So, if you’re stuck on a gift for your boyfriend, husband, dad, or brother, check out this robe!
Okay, so that’s the scoop on the robe! Who is running to grab this? Linked here. (I’m in size 1)
Currently writing this post in my robe. Duh…