Pain-Free, Hair-Free is becoming one of the most recognized treatments among patients interested in laser hair removal. The Soprano®XL platform (the laser machine) is the industry’s only standalone pain free hair removal system. Permanent Reduction of Hair growth with the NEWEST Technology for all skin types.
– Fast, Safe and Reliable for all areas of the body.
I chatted with Kavita Suri, the brains and beauty behind Infuse Med Spa, and asked her some of the typical misconception questions that we ALL want to know before getting laser hair removal done.
How does laser hair removal actually work?
How safe is laser hair removal? Does it hurt?
Is the hair really gone forever?
Laser Hair Removal is PERMANENT REDUCTION not REMOVAL. We can never truly get rid of our hair follicles we are born with it :). Laser Hair Removal is a fantastic treatment for overall reduction, popular areas are Brazilian, Underarms, Full Face and Full Legs.
Can people of all skin tones and hair types get this treatment? Is it equally effective on everyone?
With the Technology offered at our Spa YES it works on All Skin Types and we totally take pride in that 🙂
I honestly can’t say enough about the service over at Infuse. They just get it, you know?
So, would I recommend laser hair removal? I totally would. I’ve personally had a great experience with it. The hair is not completely gone yet, but I’ve also not yet finished all my treatments. Looking forward to the final results. I’ll keep you guys posted!
A couple things to keep in mind before going to your appointment:
– Don’t wear any make up to your appointment if you’re getting laser done on your face. They will remove it before the treatment.
– It doesn’t hurt, but it does sting a little. I mean, you are burning off your hair. If it didn’t hurt a little, it would be odd.
– Avoid tanning before your appointment.
– Avoid too much sun 24 hours after your appointment.
– No waxing or plucking before or during your treatments. ONLY trimming.
– I LOVE the ice roller after my appointment. It cools the skin.
Infuse Med Spa also offers other services too. Everything from all kinds of facials, Skin Tightening, Acne Light Therapy, Tattoo Removal, Bridal Make-up, and their new Eyebrow and Lash service!
If you’re ever in the Yorkville area, pop in and say hi! They are the sweetest bunch of ladies!
And if you guys have ANY specific questions about laser hair removal, let me know in the comments, or email me! I’m happy to answer them all.
Okay, time to make some ginger tea and call it a night.