So, naturally when the cold hits here in Toronto, I am drawn towards the greys, blacks, and neutrals in my closet. Today I went with a grey on grey look, which I think works perfectly together when you have a printed coat like the above. It kinda just works, you know?
I tend to stick to the neutrals in the winter. I know, I know, it’s not yet winter here, and the weather sure doesn’t feel like it, so I really must embrace colours for as long as I can.
What are you guys into during the Fall/Winter months? Anything you wear in particular more often than other things? Share in the comments. I find that adding a pop of colour in my accessories is probably best. Hence the turquoise rings. 😉
Also, I must mention these fabulous jeans/joggers I’m sporting. They are super comfy, super stretchy, and overall feel great on. They are designed by Gary Lenett, and have some pretty awesome features to them:
- Reflective branding and slim fit options for cyclist commuting.
- Larger pockets to carry multiple electronics with lining to shield against radiation from cell phones.
- Fabric technology offers moister management and quick dry capabilities.
- Technical fibers keep you cool when hot and warm when cold.
- Dark denim maintains colour even after 20 washes.
Check them out here.
Enjoy what’s left of the week! It’s almost Friday.
Did everyone have a Happy Diwali?