Last night the CAFA Awards (Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards) took place at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel, in Downtown, Toronto. The Concert Hall was filled with some of the most chicest and fashionable people! I was super excited to be there and meet some new people as well as see the familiar faces I normally see around the fashion scene.
It is always so great to recognize the amazing talent we have in Canada, and I couldn’t be more proud of our designers, stylists, bloggers, etc. that were recognized at yesterday award show.
The CAFA 2015 winners included:
- The Womenswear Designer of the Year Award: Mikhael Kale
- The Menswear Designer of the Year Award: Philippe Dubuc
- The Hudson’s Bay International Canadian Designer of the Year Award: Erdem Moralioğlu
- Sephora Image Maker of the Year Award: Tommy Ton
- Fashion Blogger of the Year Award: Tommy Ton
- Model of the Year Award: Anais Pouliot
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Marie Saint Pierre
- Yorkdale Stylist of the Year Award: Zeina Esmail
- The Accessory Designer of the Year Award: Jerome C. Rousseau
Here are some photos captured from last night’s after party!
My two handsome boys & I. Dale Hodder from Shut Up & Dress Me, and my bestie, Daniel Pillai.
Left: Former high school friend and co cheerleader Alyssa Pelley. Right: University friend and amazing jewelry designer Jen Menecola of Saint Genovefa.
Beyond thrilled to be wearing one of my favourite Canadian designers, Lucian Matis.
None other than the talented designer himself, Lucian Matis & I, gushing over this jacket. Who is as obsessed as I am?!
Last but not least, my entire look would not have been possible without my gorgeous, creative, and talented stylist, Jessi D! Thank you!