MY TOP 5 BEAUTY MUST HAVES
We all have our own “beauty secrets” that we love and do, almost on a daily, to keep our skin looking fab and flawless. Besides doing the regular, drink 8 glasses of water, get 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy, and exercise daily, we do need some actual beauty products to help us get through life. Especially when it is almost near to impossible to get 8 hours of sleep a day!
So I have picked out my top 5 beauty products that I use on a daily.
1. The EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm is one of my favourites for lips! For years I have been looking for the perfect lip balm, and looks like I have finally found it. If you’re a lipstick kinda gal, put this under your lipstick to protect your lips from the harshness of the lipsticks. Trust me on this one, you’re lips will never feel smoother!
2. This La Roche-Posay Eye Cream was just recently introduced into my life by one of my gorgeous friend’s, and I don’t know how I lived without it before. It’s a French product, and slightly on the expensive side, but I find it to be totally worth it. At some point we are all going to age, so I’m not looking to be young forever, however if I can save a few years using some amazing products, why not?
3. The Burt’s Bees Cuticle Cream is another great product for keeping your nails looking healthy. I am a huge ‘paint-your-nails’ kind of girl, and I need my nails looking great everyday! This product keeps all the dry skin and cuticles away.
4. The Aveeno Daily Moisturizer is something that I have been using on my face for years. When you are in your teens and early 20’s you tend to try new products and see what works best for your skin. But for years now I have found that this particular moisturizer is perfect for my skin. This one is perfect for someone with combination skin as it has the right amount of moisture in it, which doesn’t leave your face feeling too oily.
5. The Osis Dust It Powder is absolutely, without a doubt, one of the coolest hair products out there! I love volume in my hair, and I hate sticky hairsprays that leave a toxic smell in my scalp. I just dust on a little bit of this powder in my roots and rub my fingers in, massaging the scalp, and instantly I have volume in my hair! This is a great product for anyone who loves a bit of volume. The best part is, that it doesn’t die out in a few hours, like hairspray does. This product will keep the volume in, all day!
Wearing no make-up in this photo. Take pride in your beautiful skin.
Do you have some major beauty secrets/products you swear by? I’d love to hear them! Tweet me at @marquiskim or drop me a line in the comments box below!